Mini Breakfast Wraps.
Whole Wheat Fajita Tortillas (40cal each), Scrambled egg n milk seasoned with chili powder, chili’s, hot sauce on top of fresh avocado.
Party in my mouth!
@JennaClinton- Yes an orgasm in my mouth ;)
Crumbed Zucchini Chips
The above picture is of my zucchini chips before they went into the oven. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get one when they were all plated up and pretty because my family ate them all before I could take one!
- 2 Zucchinis
- Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 100 degrees. Line a tray with baking paper.
- Chop your zucchini into chip shapes. You can slice them into any shape you want, really.
- Coat your zucchini with olive oil, and place them on a plate.
- Make your crumbing by combining breadcrumbs, a handful of parmesan cheese, salt and a sprinkling of sumac.
- Dip your zucchini into your breadcrumb mixture, then place onto the tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning once, or until slightly crunchy.
Salad with honey soy chicken, mango, spinach, avocado and lemon :)
This tea is famed for its beneficial effects on health, being full of anti-oxidants and being well known for aiding weight loss.
Green tea is tea as close as you can get to its natural state.
Green tea is amazing to drink hot in winter, generally taken with no milk (and no sugar for me, thanks). I love to chill it and drink it throughout the day as an alternative to water.
To Make Chilled Green Tea (Or any chilled tea):
You will need
This is perfect, I assume it would work the same with wholewheat flour?
Skinny Starbucks Frappuccino!
- 1 scoop Vanilla or Chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup Cottage cheese (*See Note Below)
- 1-4 packets Stevia (or low calorie sweetener of choice)
- 1 Starbucks Via packet (or 1 tsp instant coffee powder)
- 2 tbs Half and half
- 5-10 Ice cubes (depending on desired consistency)
- 1/2-1 cup Water (depending on desired consistency)
Optional: 1/2 tsp xanthax gum (you can get this from most grocery stores in the health food or gluten free section! Just a pinch of it makes your shake so thick and creamy)
Optional: To make a Mocha Frappuccino, just add 1-2 tbs cocoa powder!
Note: Instead of the cottage cheese, you could also use 1 additional scoop of protein powder and add low fat milk or (milk substitute) in place of the 1/2-1 cup water in this shake.)
1. Put all of the ingredients in the blender, and blend until shake is thick and creamy!
Calories: 220 per shake
Weight Watcher Points Plus Value: 4 per shake
Nutrient Breakdown: 5 grams of fat, 6 grams of carbohydrate, 3 grams of sugar, 40 grams of protein per shake
Step-by-step Instructions for One-Ingredient Ice Cream. (http://www.thekitchn.com)
1) Pick a couple of ripe bananas. They should be sweet and soft but not too mushy.
2) Peel the bananas and cut them into coins
3) Freeze the banana pieces for at least an hour or two.
4) Put the pieces into a food processor or blender.
5) Blend on high. Initially they will look crumbly and piecemeal. The mixture will probably get stuck a lot. Keep scraping down the bowl. Suddenly, as you keep blending, you will see a change.
6) The bananas turn creamy!
7) (Optional) Now is the time to add a scoop of peanut butter, honey, or anything else you care to mix in.
8) The ice cream will be the texture of soft-serve, but if you freeze again in an airtight container, it will get harder and more like regular ice cream.
Chicken Avocado Parmagiana
i'll happily check out your blog, just drop me an ask.
current weight : 77 kg
goal #1 : 70 kg
goal #2 : 65 kg
goal #3 : 60 kg
ultimate goal : 55kg