Crumbed Zucchini Chips
The above picture is of my zucchini chips before they went into the oven. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get one when they were all plated up and pretty because my family ate them all before I could take one!
- 2 Zucchinis
- Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 100 degrees. Line a tray with baking paper.
- Chop your zucchini into chip shapes. You can slice them into any shape you want, really.
- Coat your zucchini with olive oil, and place them on a plate.
- Make your crumbing by combining breadcrumbs, a handful of parmesan cheese, salt and a sprinkling of sumac.
- Dip your zucchini into your breadcrumb mixture, then place onto the tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning once, or until slightly crunchy.
i'll happily check out your blog, just drop me an ask.
current weight : 77 kg
goal #1 : 70 kg
goal #2 : 65 kg
goal #3 : 60 kg
ultimate goal : 55kg